Perhaps you have had a case with a client who had diminished mental capacity when they hired you. Or, you’ve had a client’s mental or cognitive abilities decline during your
Certified Divorce Real Estate Expert™ | Principal Broker
- Michelle Faber (Home Seller 2019)
- Jooho Kim and Hae Eun Lee (Buyers 2022)
- Eli (Home Shopper 2020)
- Dawn Hummel (Buyer & Seller 2018)
- Quinn Takeda (Buyer 2017)
- Kristen Usery (Buyer 2022)
- Amber and Todd Hubbard (Home searchers 2018)
- Andy and Melissa Norton (Home seekers 2015)
- Joe and Sujata (Buyer 2019)
- Henry Carstens (Buyer 2019)
- Martin and Anita Fallenstedt (Seller & Buyer 2015)
- Natalie and Gaurav Emmanuel (Seller 2016)
- Nathan and Jen Cox (Buyers 2016)
- Lisa Lesko (Buyer 2022)
- Quincy and Katherine Buschbach (Buyer 2021)
- Dan (Home Buyer 2017)
- Daniel and Sydney Neumann (Buyers 2022)
- Heather (Buyer 2017)
- Sue Wells (Buyer 2021)
- Michael and Alice Rau (Sellers 2016)
- Deborah and Bill Martin (Sellers 2022)
- Aubri Sandlin (Seller 2020)
- Leah and Alex Wiley (Buyer 2021)
- Carrie and Bob Boyd (Buyer & Seller 2021)
- Martin and Anita Fallenstedt (Seller 2021)
- Anonymous (Seller 2020)
- Rob Hummel (Seller & Buyer 2018)
- Brian and Amanda Woodruff (Buyers 2017)
- Mike Purdy (Home Searcher 2016)
Laura Rumford is a Principal Broker and she has also earned the prestigious CDRE™ - Certified Divorce Real Estate Expert - along with a multitude of other designations, setting her apart as a lifelong learner and a master of her craft.
Laura brings a solid financial background to the table, as well as the life experience of living on three continents and considerable firsthand knowledge of exactly what’s involved in relocating, both locally and abroad. Studying at the University of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa, she graduated in 1993 with a Bachelor of Commerce, Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting, and went on to practice as a fully accredited Chartered Accountant in South Africa and England for many years.
Laura is passionate about the outdoors, and participates regularly in hiking, backpacking, rock climbing, mountaineering, and camping. The Pacific Northwest is a perfect fit!
She is proud to be a Mom to two beautiful young adult daughters, and recognizes that being a Mom is often-times the most challenging, humbling, and exhausting job out there. Yet, at the same time, she believes that being a parent has been the most rewarding and significant undertaking in her life.
LAURA’S PROMISE TO YOU : She is committed to making your real estate transactions as hassle free as possible, keeping you informed and educated about every step along the way. She will partner with you and do everything possible to build a relationship of mutual trust and respect. Her cornerstones are honesty and integrity. Laura will be your advocate, using her financial, relational, and life skills to your advantage.
Referrals are Laura’s biggest compliment. She would be delighted to have an opportunity to call anyone you know who could benefit from her services.